I had fun making this card and with the Welcome Christmas stamp set by Stampin' Up! it was easy to make more than just one.
1. I stamped the reef with Whisper White ink pad onto Real Red card stock set this aside for the ink to dry properly then add glitter glue onto the reef, allow the glue to dry overnight.
2. Stamp the family decorating the tree with VersaMark onto the base of the card.
3. Cut a wide stripe of Whisper White textured card stock and with Real Red and Garden Green markers, stamp JOY ramdamly onto this stripe.
4. Use the Scallop Trim Border onto Garden Green card stock attached this to the JOY stripe then mount this to the base of your card stock with snail adhesive.
5. Stamp the Season's Greeting with Chocolate Chip ink pad onto Whisper White textured card stock and cut around the frame, I then used Chocoalte Chip marker around cut area of the frame-give you a much neater look. Then mount this to the base of your card with Stampin' Dimensionals adhesive dots.
6. I punched two holes on the lower part of the reef which allows me to put the ribbon through.
Classic Ink Pads