This is another stamp I received from Doreen when we visited one another. I used chalks to colour the image and used tearing technique for the patterned paper. I stamped two flowers from the image and mounted them on each side of the bear and add a birthday wish at the bottom of the card.
I received this stamp from a craft buddie of mine from Malta so with some markers, patterned paper, mounting tape, coloured card stock and some pink ribbon, I created this card - Just For You, thanks Doreen.
- Mix 1 part sugar-free drink mix to 1-1/2 parts Clear embossing powder. For example, you would mix 1 teaspoon drink mix with 1-1/2 teaspoons of Clear embossing powder (Figure 1). You'll have a scented embossing powder!
- Stamp your bold image in VersaMark ink on your card stock.
- Heat emboss the image using the scented embossing powder, just as you would with any other heat-embossing project (Figure 2).
- Powders must be sugar-free because sugar crisps and browns. For the scent, select a sugar-free drink mix (or cocoa, cinnamon, or jelly crystals) for your project.
- When choosing the drink mix, consider both color and scent. Colored embossing powder will work for scratch-and-sniff images; however, unless you use embossing powder that is the same color as your drink mix, the colors may blend strangely.
Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!®
Artwork by Sandra Berlinski. All content is the sole responsibility of Sandra Berlinski, Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator and the use of and content of the classes, services and products offered on this web site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!®