Stampin' Up! has adopted a new body style for our punches!
A few features of the new punch style:
- Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and storing
- Punches lock shut for easier storage and transport
- Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and selection when stored
- Available in three sizes: small, medium, and extra-large
- New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use.
- Extra -large punch images also allow for two-step designs like the Two-Step Bird punch in the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue
- Larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use
- Available in an exclusive Stampin' Up! colour
Classic Ink Pads
Pink, Purple Glitter Glue
It was time to make a Confirmation card for a boy and this was a chance to use my Big Shot machine (best machine ever). To see the tutorial click here and the template click here.
Christmas is just around the corner so I thought I better started making some Christmas cards, I find each year the list seems to get longer. I can honestly say I had more mess in my craft room then cards. I felt a bit rusty but once I had everything in front of me leaving myself just a little bit of room to work on, I felt relaxed and away I went. You will notice I have used some retired items from Stampin' Up!, I have mentioned them below by name but not with an order number, as these items cannot be ordered. For those I know who already have this stamp it's time to mix old with the new.
I enjoyed making this card and the Organic Outlines is such a beautiful stamp set. I hope you had the chance to get your hands on this set before it retired.
Stampin' Up! Materials
Whisper White A4-106549, Regal Rose-108612, Early Espresso A4-121686
Write Markers Set-119806
StazOn Ink Pad-101406
Boarder PunchPattern Paper
Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!®
Artwork by Sandra Berlinski. All content is the sole responsibility of Sandra Berlinski, Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator and the use of and content of the classes, services and products offered on this web site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!®