Spring Card Butterfly
A great card to make with little fuss. Once you print the on to card stock, cut out and score all the line and fold to look like photo. Template available at my tutorial just click HERE.
1. Mount patterned paper,
2. Mount pink card stock
3. Add silver stripes stickers at each side of pink card stock
4. Use scollop punch on patterned paper
5. Use cirlce punch on yellow paper
6. Stick silver butterfly on patterned paper
7. Mount butterfly on yellow circle using 3D tape only on body of butterly
8. Bend butterflies wings
9. Decorate the rest of the card with stickers.
Stamped Images © 1990 – 2008 Stampin’ Up!®
Artwork by Sandra Berlinski. All content is the sole responsibility of Sandra Berlinski, Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator and the use of and content of the classes, services and products offered on this web site is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!®